CPR is as easy as
Learning CPR is very easy and yet only about 30% of the population of America actually know the correct ways of giving a CPR. There are others who either never received the formal training or have forgotten whatever they learned. Bystander CPR when provided immediately after a cardiac arrest can drastically increase the chances of the patient’s survival; however only 32% of such victims receive the bystander CPR.
COMPRESSIONS: Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest
AIRWAY: Tilt the victims head back and lift the chin to open the airway
BREATHING: Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths
OUR MISSION AT PREPARED FOR LIFE
Our mission at Prepared for Life is to provide quality courses and a friendly learning environment. We focus on empowering people with confidence and providing the necessary tools to help you believe you can make a difference.
Call us, and you’ll see that we offer the most reasonable prices. Take a class from us, and you’ll see that we offer the best class with the highest quality instruction. It takes motivated, energetic people to give a great CPR class, which is where we come in. Our belief is that an ideal CPR class is comprehensive yet simple, informative, and fun. If you take a CPR class with us, we truly believe that it will be the best CPR class that you’ll ever take!
CLASSES TAUGHT AT YOUR HOME, OFFICE, OR CONVENIENT LOCATION, ANY TIME, ANY DAY !
We can provide sales and training for Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) and offer discounts you won’t find anywhere else!
Did You Know?
• Sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the United States.
• Accidental injuries including Choking and drowning, are the leading cause of death in children.
• 88% of cardiac arrests, outside of hospitals, occur at home and many victims appear healthy with no known history of heart related problems.
• Less than 20% of Americans are equipped to perform CPR during a medical emergency situation
• Good Samaritan law provides legal protection from liability, for those who assist a person who is in danger.
• Only 32% of cardiac arrest victims will receive CPR from a bystander; but if provided immediately, it can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival
Get in Touch
To make it easy and convenient for you, we will work around your schedule. You pick the day and time and we will gladly come to your home, office or facility. To book your own CPR class or to find out more about upcoming course schedules, please contact us today.
Serving Rockland, Westchester, Bergen and Surrounding Counties.